Table of Contents
Visit www.FSLHomeworkToolbox.ca. This site supports parents who have children in a French Immersion (FI) program and wish to assist them with homework in French. It is also a resource for FI students who require an accessible user-friendly reference tool to help with homework. Learners and educators in other FSL programs will also find it helpful.
Helpful sections include:
- audio files in French and English
- video clips demonstrating instructional strategies
- a reference guide for specific topics
- a list of French language learning websites
- general tips for learning French
This website, produced by Rainbow District School Board, has been made possible through the financial support of the Ontario Ministry of Education and the Government of Canada through the Department of Canadian Heritage.