Thank you for your interest in teaching and other employment opportunities within Rainbow District School Board.
Permanent Teaching Opportunities
To access current permanent teaching opportunities, click the link below.
Occasional Teaching Opportunities
To access current external occasional teaching opportunities, click the link below.
Non-Teaching Employment Opportunities
Rainbow District School Board always welcomes resumes from candidates for casual positions in the areas of Sudbury, Espanola and Manitoulin Island as follows:
Educational Requirement – Developmental Service Worker Diploma
Designated Early Childhood Educators
Educational Requirement – Early Childhood Education Diploma
Educational Requirement – Grade 12
Please send your resume, a copy of your diploma and the names of three professional references to HR@rainbowschools.ca.
Other Non-Teaching Opportunities
For other current non-teaching employment opportunities, click the link below.
For more information about non-teaching employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources at 705.674.3171 ext 7265.
Please keep the following in mind: Unsolicited applications to the Board will be kept on file for six months. Unsolicited applications are not considered when positions are advertised.
Things you should know about us
- We are innovators in French Immersion from Kindergarten to secondary school graduation.
- Kindergarten is available in all Rainbow elementary schools.
- Our secondary schools offer exciting magnet programs concentrating on technology, science, performing arts, an International Baccalaureate Program and more.
- We are never satisfied with the status quo. Our programs and schools are continually being improved through benchmarking with the world’s best education systems.
- As many of our Vice-Principals and Principals retire, there are excellent career opportunities.
- Our compensation package is attractive and competitive.
- Our schools in Sudbury, Espanola and Manitoulin Island offer the most beautiful and diverse Ontario communities in which to live and raise a family.