Thank you for your interest in teaching and other employment opportunities within Rainbow District School Board.
Rainbow District School Board is now accepting applications for Ojibwe Language Teachers in both Elementary and Secondary schools commencing September 2, 2014. Applications will be accepted until 3:00 pm on Friday, May 2, 2014.
Occasional Teaching Opportunities
We are currently not accepting applications for the Occasional Teacher Roster.
Occasional Teacher Packages:
Occasional Teaching Information
View occasional teaching postings
Occasional Teacher Forms
Time Sheet Submission Schedule
Occasional Teacher Time Sheet
Reply to Posting
Home and Hospital Instruction
Non-Teaching Employment Opportunities
For current non-teaching employment opportunities, click here.
For more information about non-teaching employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources at 705-674-3171 ext 7265.
Please keep the following in mind:
General applications to the Board will be kept on file for six months. However, we do not necessarily go to those old applications when new positions are open.
Things you should know about us
- We are innovators in French Immersion from Kindergarten to high school graduation.
- Full day, every day Kindergarten is available in all Rainbow elementary schools. Some schools currently offer the new Early Learning Program.
- Our secondary schools offer exciting programs concentrating on technology, science, performing arts, an International Baccalaureate Program and more.
- We are never satisfied with the status quo. Our programs and schools are continually being improved through benchmarking with the world's best education systems.
- As many of our Vice-Principals and Principals retire, there are excellent career opportunities.
- Our compensation package is attractive and competitive.
- Our schools in Sudbury, Espanola and on Manitoulin Island offer the most beautiful and diverse Ontario communities in which to live and raise a family.
To learn more about communities within our board area, see the following links:
City of Greater Sudbury | Town of Espanola | Manitoulin Island