Thank you for your interest in teaching and other employment opportunities within Rainbow District School Board.
Permanent Teaching Opportunities
For current permanent teaching opportunities, click here
Occasional Teaching Opportunities
The deadline for occasional teacher roster applications for the 2016-2017 school year has passed, however, you may submit a late application following the instructions below. Should any additional teachers be required, your late application may be considered.
Occasional Teacher Application Packages
Occasional Teaching Information
View occasional teaching postings
Other Occasional Teacher Forms
Occasional Teacher Time Sheet
Occasional Teacher Timesheet Submission Schedule
Casual, Temporary and Home Instruction Employee Timesheet Submisson Schedule
Reply to Posting
Home and Hospital Instruction
Non-Teaching Employment Opportunities
Educational Assistant Opportunities
Rainbow District School Board always welcomes resumes from candidates
with their Developmental Service Worker diploma for casual Educational
Assistant work with the Board. Please send your resume, a copy of your
diploma and the names of three professional references to HR@rainbowschools.ca
. If you have any questions about Educational
Assistant opportunities with Rainbow District School board, contact
Human Resources at 705.674.3171 ext 7265.
Other Non-Teaching Opportunities
For other current non-teaching employment opportunities, click here.
For more information about non-teaching employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources at 705.674.3171 ext 7265.
Please keep the following in mind:
Unsolicited applications to the Board will be kept on file for six months. Unsolicited applications are not considered when positions are advertised.
Things you should know about us
- We are innovators in French Immersion from Kindergarten to secondary school graduation.
- Kindergarten is available in all Rainbow elementary schools. All schools currently offer the new Early Learning Program.
- Our secondary schools offer exciting magnet programs concentrating on technology, science, performing arts, an International Baccalaureate Program and more.
- We are never satisfied with the status quo. Our programs and schools are continually being improved through benchmarking with the world's best education systems.
- As many of our Vice-Principals and Principals retire, there are excellent career opportunities.
- Our compensation package is attractive and competitive.
- Our schools in Sudbury, Espanola and Manitoulin Island offer the most beautiful and diverse Ontario communities in which to live and raise a family.
To learn more about communities within our board area, see the following links:
City of Greater Sudbury | Town of Espanola | Manitoulin Island